Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photojournalism! Practice shots

Some pictures I took last Thursday or Friday, just to practice taking shots.
Outside Van Bokklen... spring hath sprung!
Different angles and shots



Some action shots... that aren't all that great.

Girls playing football? No! There are no girls in football!

Fight on, Towson Tigers, fight on black and gold, fight on Towson Tigers, blah blah blah blah blah blah, fight fight...
Wish I knew the words to the TU fight song. Even though I've only transferred from CCBC last semester and I've been at Towson for nearly a year, I still don't know it.

Metro Goldwyn Meyer Productions presents...

Tiger Eyes
Here, kitty kitty... rrrrrowl
Tiger pride!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Rachel. I particularly like the first tiger shot. Glad you got caught up!

    ReplyDelete